Continuing Education Approved Provider. Provider #451983-12.
Call to register for a Reiki class today @ (717) 903-4551.
Reiki I: $125 Reiki II: $150 Reiki III/master level: $175. Classes run from 9:00 - 5:00 unless noted otherwise.
REIKI - Level I: Students will learn the history and background of Reiki, as well as the Chakra System. You will also receive the Reiki attunement, which will allow you to channel the Reiki Energy. Participants will also receive instructions and practice in providing a full treatment. You will learn self-healing techniques and spiritual growth, as well as the Ethics of Reiki. In this hands-on class you will learn the traditional Usui System of Natural Healing (Reiki) and have the option to continue on and learn advanced energy medicine techniques that include Reiki II and III.
REIKI - Level II: Students will receive more advanced instruction and awareness in energy healing. Level I will be reviewed. You will receive Reiki II attunement. You will learn to extend Reiki energy in distance healing and practice methods of working energetically with mental and emotional states. Level II enhances your healing ability and your intuition. You will be introduced to the symbols and how to use them. You will receive detailed instruction, and practice how to do a full-body healing. NOTE: Pre-requisite Level I.
REIKI - Level III/Master Level: This class is generally called the teaching level. Existing Reiki practitioners can take this class to strengthen their healing abilities. Reiki Master simply means "mastering ourselves". After taking this class you will be able to teach others. When you teach you'll experience a wonderful sense of spiritual connection that will develop between you and your students. As you merge with the spirit of Reiki, your compassion and love for everyone will further develop. Becoming a Reiki Master adds to the vibration of the entire planet. In this class we will review Level I & II. There will be instruction in the attunement techniques. You will receive your master attunement. You will learn and practice how to attune yourself and others. Master Training is pure bliss and joy! Before taking this class it would be a good time to do a 21 day cleansing. NOTE: Pre-requisite Level I & II.
- Don't change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love you. - Bob Hope
- Three things that clog the Soul: Judgement, Negativity, and Imbalance - Wayne Dyer
- I never lose--either I win or I learn - C.J. Carson
- Learn to be alone and like it. There is nothing more freeing and empowering then learning to like your own company - Buddah
- The Dali Lama--when asked what surprised him most about humanity, he answered; "man, because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money in order to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies never really having lived".
- Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die - Louise Hay
- I don't have time to worry about who doesn't like me--I'm too busy loving the people who love me - Dave Pelgrin
- Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains unawakened. - Anatole France
- I am a magnet for all good because I choose to think positively. I love and approve of myself and easily choose thoughts that nourish me. - Louise Hay
- Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet - Collette Chaun
- Be it human or animal, touch is a life-giving thing. Has anyone ever had a heart attack or stroke while cozied up with a pet? I doubt it! - Robert Brault
- Never believe in mirrors or newspapers! - Tom Stoppard
- While seeking revenge, dig two graves (one for yourself). - Doug Horton
- We must have passed through life unobservantly if we have never perceived that a man is very much himself what he thinks of others. - Frederick W. Fabe
- Watch the little things. A small leak will sink a great ship. - Benjamin Franklin
- The future lies before you, like paths of pure white snow. Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show. - Author Unknown
- Whoever said DIAMONDS are a girls best friend never owned a dog - Annette
- If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you at peace you are living in the present. - Lao Tzu