REIKI: ALL LEVELS ...
Call to register for a class today @ (717) 903-4551.
Reiki I: $125 Reiki II: $150 Reiki III/master level: $175. Classes run from 9:00 - 5:00 unless noted otherwise.
REIKI - Level I: Students will learn the history and background of Reiki, as well as the Chakra System. You will also receive the Reiki attunement, which will allow you to channel the Reiki Energy. Participants will also receive instructions and practice in providing a full treatment. You will learn self-healing techniques and spiritual growth, as well as the Ethics of Reiki. In this hands-on class you will learn the traditional Usui System of Natural Healing (Reiki) and have the option to continue on and learn advanced energy medicine techniques that include Reiki II and III.
REIKI - Level II: Students will receive more advanced instruction and awareness in energy healing. Level I will be reviewed. You will receive Reiki II attunement. You will learn to extend Reiki energy in distance healing and practice methods of working energetically with mental and emotional states. Level II enhances your healing ability and your intuition. You will be introduced to the symbols and how to use them. You will receive detailed instruction, and practice how to do a full-body healing. NOTE: Pre-requisite Level I.
REIKI - Level III/Master Level: This class is generally called the teaching level. Existing Reiki practitioners can take this class to strengthen their healing abilities. Reiki Master simply means "mastering ourselves". After taking this class you will be able to teach others. When you teach you'll experience a wonderful sense of spiritual connection that will develop between you and your students. As you merge with the spirit of Reiki, your compassion and love for everyone will further develop. Becoming a Reiki Master adds to the vibration of the entire planet. In this class we will review Level I & II. There will be instruction in the attunement techniques. You will receive your master attunement. You will learn and practice how to attune yourself and others. Master Training is pure bliss and joy! Before taking this class it would be a good time to do a 21 day cleansing. NOTE: Pre-requisite Level I & II.
WORDS OF WISDOM FROM GREAT AUTHORS:
- The ego chooses out of fear, and thus whatever the person creates will lead to a fated outome. But the soul follows interior guidance and creates thru Divine instructions -- that's how Destiny unfolds - Robert Ohotto; Transforming Fate into Destiny
- There are many instances in which people courageously respond to the apparent limitations of their physical bodies by developing the extraordinary capacities of their spirits. They exixt as inspirations for each of us who requires proof that the true strength and power of the human being resides within the huan spirit. Helen Keller is perhaps the most dramatic example of this type of situation - Caroline Myss; Creation of Health
- The creation of authentic power confronts you with the most unhealthy parts of yourself; the parts that blame, criticize, judge, resent, envy, and hate others, yourself and the Universe. These are the parts that must be uncovered, acknowledged, and changed. They are also the parts that most want to change in others rather than change in themselves - Gary Zukav; The Heart of the Soul
- By hating evil, or one who is engaged in evil, you contribute to the absence of Light and not to its presence. Hatred of evil does not diminish evil, it increases it. When you hate, you bring that suffering upon yourself. Hatred of evil affects the one who hates. It makes him or her a hateful person; a person who also has deprived themselves from Light - Gary Zukav; The Seat of the Soul
- Dogmas -- religious, political, scientific; arise out of the erroneous belief that thought can encapsulate reality or the truth. Dogmas are collective conceptual prisons. And the strange thing is that people love their prison cells because they give them a sense of security and a false sense of "I know" - Eckhart Tolle; Stillness Speaks
- The Dark Night of the Soul provides a rest from the hyperactivity of the good times and the strenuous attempts to understand yourself and to get it all right. During the dark night there is no choice but to surrender control, give in to unknowing, and stop and listen to whatever signals of wisdom might come along. It's a time of enforced retreat and perhaps unwilling withdrawl. The dark night is more than a learning experience; its a prfound initiation into a realm that nothing in the culture, so preoccupied with external concerns and material success, prepare you for - Thomas Moore; Dark Night of the Soul
- The fear of being victimized by the outside world, or of being used or taken advantage of develpps because a person has little or no personal power. The world becomes a threatening place and feelings of intimidation are always present in that person's emotions. This type of stress, in its extreme, produces cancer - Caroline Myss; The Creation of Health
- Every action, thought, and feeling is motivated by an intention, and that intention is a cause that exists as one with an effect - Gary Zukav; The Seat of the Soul
- Imagine dying and completely ceasing to exist. You can't. You have a need to be eternal, and your soul is designed for it. That part of you that cannot imagine an end point is the beginning point of the soul -Caroline Myss: Entering the Castle
- Once an addiction has been acknowledged, it cannot be ignored, and it cannot be released without changing your ife, without changing your self-image, without changing your entire perceptual and conceptual framework - Gary Zukav; The Seat of the Soul
- A spiritual life is not about finding ways to feel good. It's not about how to get guidance on how to stay safe in this world. A spiritual life means that you excavate your false gods, fears, and illusions that hold you prisoner in this world. You face these false powers and free yourself from them in order to know the true power of God. You face the fact that you cling to your husband, friends, children in order to have them meet your needs. You face that you are an addict and you push beyond your lies about yourself. Having faced these false gods and delusions, you release them. Facing personal truth and purging yourself of addictions or manipulative habits require strength, courage, humility, faith and the other qualities of a soul with stamina. Your soul is a compass; change one coordinate in your spiritual compass and you change your entire life's direction - Caroline Myss; Entering the Castle
- The Law of Attraction can only be effective, in negative or positive ways, within certain boundaries of your agreements with Fate and Destiny. Therefore, it has limits of operation within your life's purpose, and can only transform fate into destiny when it's connected to the intentions of your soul and the Divine - Robert Ohotto: Transforming Fate into Destiny
- Lack of self-worth is the fundamental source of all emotional pain. Your emotions are signposts that point to parts of yourself that require healing. All painful emotions are expressions of fear. Detachment allows you to remain aware of what you feel while the events of your life unfold - Gary Zukav & Linda Francis; The Heart of the Soul
- The realm of consciousness is much vaster than thought can grasp. When you no longer believe everything you think, you step out of thought and see clearly that the thinker is not who you are - Eckhart Tolle; Stillness Speaks
- Yearning for the sacred cannot be satisfied by mainstream religions, which appeal mostly to our heads and hearts. As an evolving spiritual culture, we are now ready to meet our souls! It takes great courage to get to know your soul. This is because, once you do come to know it, and engage its power and live according to its authority, the divine itself will come to call. Once you are conscious of your soul, you are likely to be "called". Facing that call also requires courage because it can take you to both intensely light and intensely dark places, to be sure. Once you are called, you have no choice but to follow. - Caroline Myss; Entering the Castle
- Authentic empowerment: When the personality comes fully to serve the energy of its soul - Oprah Winfrey
- All the vows that a human being can take cannot prevent the spiritual path from exploding thru and breaking those vows if the spirit must move on -- Gary Zukav; Seat of the Soul
- Religion encourages faith that is outwardly directed toward a specifically defined God. Spirituality encourages faith that is directed toward the God within so that individuals can explore the creative capacity of their own spirits. The premise that we create our own reality is a spiritual one. This teaching is, to some extent, contrary to religious positions that embrace God as an external being, because spirituality emphasizes a "God-within" reality. As a result, spirituality has redefined the practical application of faith as evidenced by the belief that we can heal ourselves thru the power inherent in our own being - Caroline Myss; The Creation of Health
It is only our kingdom; the human kingdom that warehouses energy, that uses much more than we need and stores what we do not, so that the balance of the cycle of life is disturbed dramatically. If each of us took only what we needed for a time, it would be perfedt. Animals do not warehouse like we do, except in the case of animals that need to for the winter -- Gary Zukav
THE GREATNESS of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated -- Manhatma Gandhi
AN ANIMALS eyes have the power to speak a great language -- Martin Buber
ANIMALS ARE reliable, full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to -- Alfred A. Montapert
ANIMALS ARE MORE than ever a test of our character, of mankind's capacity for empathy and for decent, honorable conduct and faithful stewardship. We are called to treat them with kindness, not because they have rights or power or some claim to equality, but in a sense because they don't; becaue they all stand unequal and powerless before us -- Matthew Scully
Those who require the greatest effort to please, really are UNPLEASABLE - Abraham Ashville
The Law of Attration is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you FEEL - Abraham Hicks
There is nothing noble to being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self -Ernest Hemingway
The greatest people do not seek to compete with others or to be better than anyone else; they simply seek to be better than they were yesterday - Wayne Dyer
Those who cannot change their MINDS cannot change anything - George Bernard Shaw
With every obstacle we overcome we become stronger and more resiliant; choose to see your challenges to grow and expand - Caroline Myss
There is no illusion greater than fear - Lao Tsu
We always have the choice to allow the contrasting experiences of our life to serve our highest good - Esther Hicks
Only in the darkness can you see the stars - Martin Luther King Jr.
New beginnings are often desquised as painful endings. When darkness enters our lives it comes with a purpose. For every dark night there is a brighter day. When we face our darkness and become one with it, we learn how to move forward. Darkness is the best TEACHER you'll ever meet; for it belongs to you - Lao Tsu
If you correct your mind the rest of your life will fall into place. When you "correct your mind" through working on yourself, through gratitude, meditation, and inspired learning, THEN everything will fall into place - L.H. Grusosu
To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. The more dependent you are on external things for fulfillment, the more problems you'll have. Similarly, if people hurt you often, examine the "hole" inside of you that you are trying to fill with "people" - Wayne Dyer
Silence is the source of great strength if you stay with it and listen to it. In silence you replenish your energy, gain insight, cleanse your emotions and attain self-awareness - Chuck Norris
There is no greater danger than undermining your opponent. People are prone to attack when they underestimate the poktential of their own demons. Respect them and learn from them and only then will you be able to destroy them - Lao Tsu