Continuing Education Approved Provider. Provider #451983-12.
Call to register for a Reiki class today @ (717) 903-4551.
Reiki I: $125 Reiki II: $150 Reiki III/master level: $175. Classes run from 9:00 - 5:00 unless noted otherwise.
REIKI - Level I: Students will learn the history and background of Reiki, as well as the Chakra System. You will also receive the Reiki attunement, which will allow you to channel the Reiki Energy. Participants will also receive instructions and practice in providing a full treatment. You will learn self-healing techniques and spiritual growth, as well as the Ethics of Reiki. In this hands-on class you will learn the traditional Usui System of Natural Healing (Reiki) and have the option to continue on and learn advanced energy medicine techniques that include Reiki II and III.
REIKI - Level II: Students will receive more advanced instruction and awareness in energy healing. Level I will be reviewed. You will receive Reiki II attunement. You will learn to extend Reiki energy in distance healing and practice methods of working energetically with mental and emotional states. Level II enhances your healing ability and your intuition. You will be introduced to the symbols and how to use them. You will receive detailed instruction, and practice how to do a full-body healing. NOTE: Pre-requisite Level I.
REIKI - Level III/Master Level: This class is generally called the teaching level. Existing Reiki practitioners can take this class to strengthen their healing abilities. Reiki Master simply means "mastering ourselves". After taking this class you will be able to teach others. When you teach you'll experience a wonderful sense of spiritual connection that will develop between you and your students. As you merge with the spirit of Reiki, your compassion and love for everyone will further develop. Becoming a Reiki Master adds to the vibration of the entire planet. In this class we will review Level I & II. There will be instruction in the attunement techniques. You will receive your master attunement. You will learn and practice how to attune yourself and others. Master Training is pure bliss and joy! Before taking this class it would be a good time to do a 21 day cleansing. NOTE: Pre-requisite Level I & II.
SPECIAL NOTE: I am in the process of forming a SUPPORT GROUP for female victims of narcissist/sociopath abuse. If interested please call/text me at 717-903-4551 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours. - Wayne Dyer
- Three things that clog the Soul: Judgment, Negativity, and Imbalance - Wayne Dyer
- I never lose--either I win or I learn - C.J. Carson
- Learn to be alone and like it. There is nothing more freeing and empowering then learning to like your own company - Buddah
- Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose There are no mistakes, no coincidences; all events are blessings given to us to learn from. - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross .
- The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of those depths. - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
- The opinion which other people have of you is their problem, not yours. - Dave Pelgrin
- Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's Soul remains unawakened. - Anatole France
- When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way. - Wayne Dyer
- Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet - Collette Chaun
- Be it human or animal, touch is a life-giving thing. Has anyone ever had a heart attack or stroke while cozied up with a pet? I doubt it! - Robert Brault
- Those who have the strength and the love to sit with a dying patient in the silence that goes beyond words will know that this moment is neither frightening nor painful, but a peaceful cessation of the functioning of the body - Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
- While seeking revenge, dig two graves (one for yourself). - Doug Horton
- Give yourself a gift of 5 minutes of contemplation in awe of everything you see around you. Go outside and turn your attention to the many miracles around you. This 5-minute-a day regimen of appreciation and gratitude will help you to live your life in awe. - Wayne Dyer
- Adolescents are not monsters. They are just people trying to learn how to make it among the adults in the world who are probably not so sure themselves - Virginia Satir
- The future lies before you, like paths of pure white snow. Be careful how you tread it, for every step will show. - Author Unknown
- Whoever said DIAMONDS are a girls best friend never owned a dog/cat. - Annette
- A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. - Abraham Maslow
ABOUT ANIMALS: The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men -- Alice Walker
THE GREATNESS of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated -- Manhatma Gandhi
AN ANIMALS eyes have the power to speak a great language -- Martin Buber
ANIMALS ARE reliable, full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to -- Alfred A. Montapert
ANIMALS ARE MORE than ever a test of our character, of mankind's capacity for empathy and for decent, honorable conduct and faithful stewardship. We are called to treat them with kindness, not because they have rights or power or some claim to equality, but in a sense because they don't; becaue they all stand unequal and powerless before us -- Matthew Scully
Those who require the greatest effort to please, really are UNPLEASABLE - Abraham Ashville
The Law of Attration is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you FEEL - Abraham Hicks
There is nothing noble to being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self -Ernest Hemingway
The greatest people do not seek to compete with others or to be better than anyone else; they simply seek to be better than they were yesterday - Wayne Dyer
Those who cannot change their MINDS cannot change anything - George Bernard Shaw
With every obstacle we overcome we become stronger and more resiliant; choose to see your challenges to grow and expand - Caroline Myss
There is no illusion greater than fear - Lao Tsu
We always have the choice to allow the contrasting experiences of our life to serve our highest good - Esther Hicks
Only in the darkness can you see the stars - Martin Luther King Jr.
New beginnings are often desquised as painful endings. When darkness enters our lives it comes with a purpose. For every dark night there is a brighter day. When we face our darkness and become one with it, we learn how to move forward. Darkness is the best TEACHER you'll ever meet; for it belongs to you - Lao Tsu
If you correct your mind the rest of your life will fall into place. When you "correct your mind" through working on yourself, through gratitude, meditation, and inspired learning, THEN everything will fall into place - L.H. Grusosu
To a mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders. The more dependent you are on external things for fulfillment, the more problems you'll have. Similarly, if people hurt you often, examine the "hole" inside of you that you are trying to fill with "people" - Wayne Dyer
Silence is the source of great strength if you stay with it and listen to it. In silence you replenish your energy, gain insight, cleanse your emotions and attain self-awareness - Chuck Norris
There is no greater danger than undermining your opponent. People are prone to attack when they underestimate the poktential of their own demons. Respect them and learn from them and only then will you be able to destroy them - Lao Tsu